- EKC (Eastman Kodak Company)
- Film cassette for 25 exp in aps (advanced photo system) cameras.
- 200 ASA
- Drop-in cassette
- This type of film was introduced specially for the APS cameras, offering more flexibility than the classic 135mm film (panorama, normal etc... formats on one film cassette)
- The film remains permanently in the cassette, except for developement and reproduction.
Probably the last innovation in emulsion film, supposed to counter the upcoming digital camera era, discontinued in 2004 by Kodak, due to waning demand.
- Produced: 1996 - 2004 (from 1998 for the 200ASA version)