Flash Meter "A handy flashlanp and ribbon holder"
- Round metal holder for magnesium ribbon.
- The photographer measured a length of magnesium ribbon against the 2" scale on the back, secured it between the side-clamp, bent it 90° outwards, kept it away from the hand and lit it with a match while taling and voilà!!!
- The instructions do not specify how many hands you needed to simultaneously take the picture, hold the flashmeter, striking the match and igniting the ribbon!
- Probably made in USA or UK
- Produced: Early 20th C. ?